Heart Rate � the Easy, Accurate Way
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+� connectivity and BLUETOOTH� Low Energy technology, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online. With it, you�ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym. So however you like to train, you�ll get the accurate, real-time heart rate you need to take your performance to the next level.
Comfort and Convenience
HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable. Simply remove the heart rate module, and it�s washable, too. And don�t worry about running out of juice. The battery lasts for up to 3.5 years.
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 25" to 52" (63.5 cm to 132 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54.4 g)
- Water Resistance: 1 ATM
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23�F�122�F (-5�C�50�C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH� Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
Garmin HRM -Dual
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Redcliffe Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.