SMARTER SEEING. Aside from the outstanding light output and industry-leading usage time, the Recon HL1600 and Recon HL900 increase the SpeedBeam technology, which adjusts light beam output based on riding speed; also features a light sensor to monitor ambient light source to change light output; these features help save battery power for when you need it. Brighter, longer and smarter.
- SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
- Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen
- Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certifiedFocused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
Giant Recon HL1600
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Redcliffe Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.