Recon HL500 & TL100 Combo
A brilliant all-round combo, the Recon HL500/TL100 package gives riders ample lumen output and usage time for any casual riding scenario. Both fit easily on just about any Giant helmet and are GoPro mount compatible.
- Lumens and runtime certified to the ANSI-Standard
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270 degrees visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminium structure
- Power status indicator can let you know how much run-time to go before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- Maximum output to 100 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Water proof to IPX7 standard
- Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with saddle rail mount*, providing optimal angle for visibility
*Saddle rail mount sold separately
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Redcliffe Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.